How to resolve the sudden, undetermined error obtained while running a Robot process in production ?
The business is waiting for the processing of tasks. There is no evolution of the Robot process or change of the execution environment. Below are a few ways to resolve the error:
- Add a delay of up to 5 seconds right after the Excel Application Scope.
- Rewrite the Excel application scope activity display name. If multiple Excel application scope activities are used, then give different display name for each scope.
- Disable the UiPath ExcelAddin from Excel:
- Open the Excel application, click File -> Options -> Add-ins
- Click the drop-down options next to “manage:” and select “COM Add-ins”, then click “GO”
- Untick/ deselect “UiPath.Intergration.ExcelAddin”, click “OK”, close Excel and run the Robot again.