Unattended robot in the Community Edition

Hi everybody. I’ll try to create an unattended robot that will work even when the screen is locked. Is it possible with the community edition? I know that I should choose service mode during installation. But I’m not sure if it’s possible in the community edition. If anyone has experience, please write.

Hi @LukeChristopher .

You look at this price list and “unattended robot” may not be possible, according to my knowledge it is impossible

The community version you can see

regards,

Hi @LukeChristopher

The community version is limited to Attended robots only . You cannot create unattended robots using community one , also while installing community version you don’t get to select Service Mode Or User mode .
You need to have licensed version of UiPath with unattended license .

Please quote if it clarifies .
Thanks

@Nguyen_Van_Luong1 That’s the “Free” plan. OP asked about “Community”.

@LukeChristopher Please check this page Automation Cloud - About licensing - https://docs.uipath.com/. As you can see, using the “Community” plan you get 1 Unattended robot license.

Yes Robot - Deploying Unattended Robots - Community License
I think 1 only to trial
with product I think need license enterprise

Yes, the Community license is only for non-commercial use.

As per the document Automation Cloud - About licensing (uipath.com) you will get one Unattended License. and you can install the UiPath Community Edition Unattended license but should meet the prerequisites.
Refer following document for Deploying Unattended Robots - Community License Robot - Deploying Unattended Robots - Community License (uipath.com)

UiPath Community Edition Unattended is aimed at non-commercial use only. For commercial purposes, the Free plan is available.

Hi, thank you all for the replies. Yes, I want to use the community edition on an unattended robot for my training purposes, but I don’t know if it’s possible. I haven’t been able to do it yet in the community edition. It is written here that it is possible, but I don’t know how.

Yes, it’s possible. Did you yet try to follow the instructions you linked? If there’s something that needs to be clarified, feel free to ask.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.