Unable to upload event log file in custom app

Hi team,

I’m unable to upload event log file in custom app of process mining. Facing issue as below “Failed to convert ‘Event_log_raw.“Event_end”’ to a datetime for 10 records. Their values are set to NULL.”

I have kept sample format as “yyyy-mm-dd hh-mm-ss”. Also tried out some other formats like “yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss”. Still facing the same issue. Let me know if I have correctly uploaded in format.

Regards,
Sri.

Is this happening for all records or only 10 records out of many that you are uploading? The default expected time format is “yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss”.

It occurs for all the records for which I upload. I have checked uploading the below sample date as “2017-04-23 15:24:00” for which I’m facing issue.

Can you please check if your columns are named correctly in the file and the type of file is CSV or TSV? If possible, can you please share your file here without any identifiable data?

Also, have you loaded the Data Transformation editor and checked the input files? Can you see your data correctly in that screen?

If you continue to face issues, I will suggest filing a support ticket as this may need more help from engineering team.

Can you please check if your columns are named correctly in the file and the type of file is CSV or TSV? If possible, can you please share your file here without any identifiable data?
------------ yes, I’m attaching a dummy data file for your reference. The file is same format as our original data in CSV.

Also, have you loaded the Data Transformation editor and checked the input files? Can you see your data correctly in that screen?
------------- Input file gets failed to upload so we are unable to see the results in data transformation editor.

If you continue to face issues, I will suggest filing a support ticket as this may need more help from engineering team.
------------- Kindly let us know further procedure to file support ticket with portal details to get help if any in future.

@srijanani.kj - Did you miss attaching the file?

For the support ticket, you can use customer portal - Customer Portal

It is not entirely clear from your message in what format you are trying to load the date and time into a special application for process analysis. However, since you have already tried several date and time formats and are still facing the problem, let’s try to figure it out.
First, make sure that the date and time format in your event log file actually matches the expected format in your dedicated process mining application.

Event_log_raw 1.xlsx (10.2 KB)

Is Customer Portal help from engineering team paid or free of cost.

The default format is “yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss” and we are also using the same.

There are two issues with your file -

1. It is .xlsx and needs to be .csv file. I am assuming you changed this to upload to the forum.
  2. You have a mix of “yyyy-mm-dd HH:mm:ss” and “yyyy-mm-dd HH-mm-ss” in your file.

Please try this file if that works fine, I tried it and it worked.

Event_log_raw.zip (378 Bytes)

Also, no, there’s no charge to use support for your paid products.

1 Like

Hi,

We uploaded the file in CSV format only along with changed date values in same format of “yyyy-mm-dd HH:mm:ss”. It worked fine. Now, we were able to upload case file and event log file successfully.

We are facing another issue with connectivity between data model and transformation query of event log (activity table creation). We have established connection between activity table and case table in data model. but still we don’t see any update in dashboard with no errors.

Any tip would help us.

Have you clicked “Apply to dashboards” and are there no errors in the logs?

If you continue to face issues, please do file a ticket.