Unable to send email to Fax number with format - Name@12345@rfax using Send SMTP Mail Message functionality

Scenario: I need to send an email to a fax number with format - Name@12345@rfax using Send SMTP Mail Message through Lotus Notes. Presence of 2"@" symbols in the fax format might be causing this issue. Can someone please suggest a work around for sending email to fax number with 2 “@” symbols.

Thanks in advance!!

Steps to reproduce:

Current Behavior: UiPath throes an error message - "An Invalid character was found in the mail header - @"

Expected Behavior: Email should be sent tp fax number successfully

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: 2016.2

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version:
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):

Hi,

I’m also facing the same in my current project.
Have you got any workaround for this issue.
If yes, It will be helpful for me to know about it.

Thanks,
Ukesh Kumar

I’m a newbie here. I would like to set up fax service in my new office. Which fax service would be better for me?

Guys, I would like to share the fax service I found a few days ago. Basically, I was looking for a free fax service and found cocofax. Cocofax is offering 1 month of free trial which ensure how to send free fax and most user-friendlyhttps://cocofax.com/. So I would like to try this one. What’s your thought?

Thanks for your reply @Emily_Dickson. I"m also glad to know more about Cocofax. But as a newbie, I am following GoogleFaxFree as a fax guide website. GoogleFaxFree will ensure how to send fax for free google visit Google Fax Free website.