Unable to run studioX as admin privilege

Hi. Team.
actually I’m not available to run studioX as admin privilege
help me

@mountie

Can you please tell the error you are seeing…and why exactly you want to run as admin?

do you have admin rughts?

Cheers

when the target program run as admin privilege, UiPath was unable to detect it

when I reinstall UiPath as Windows Administrator account, problem solved but unsafe.
account privilege escalation was not the solution.
in Korea, financial softwares or web services are secured by 3rd party security applications which run as admin privilege to control entire OS.
the same way malware works.

2023년 12월 5일 (화) 13:20, Anil Gorthi via UiPath Community Forum <notifications@uipath.discoursemail.com>님이 작성:

@mountie

Can you please tell the error you are seeing…and why exactly you want to run as admin?

do you have admin rughts?

Cheers

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. Your email reply will be posted in the corresponding topic.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here. To change your Forum email notification preferences, click here.

1 Like

Hello,

From what I understand from the error message that you posted ( long live google lens & translate) you have an issue with connecting / signing in orch / cloud ? You could look into other options to connecting to orchestrator Orchestrator - Connecting Robots to Orchestrator

As a note it would be most beneficial in general if you could upload logs. They are found in %localappdata%/UiPath/logs

Hope this helps.

thank you.
I will try when I face same problem again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.