Unable to publish process to orhcestrator or locally

I have used a recursive workflow logic in my process due to which i am getting an error.While compiling and publishing the package.

Error : The following workflows are in a least one invocation cycle:

Is there any way to get the code published?

1 Like

Hi @JITU99

Check this out

Hi @JITU99

Looks like something from analyzer side,
can you check for some rule in Workflow Analyzer, it could be due to ST-REL-006, if you have the access, try changing the default action to Warning.

Thanks

Hi @nikhil.girish i already looked into the post but didnt find a solution in it.
Can you please elaborate if you understood something out the post please.

Hi @adiijaiin

I have the rule set to warning only.

Hi @JITU99

Review your workflow logic and determine which workflows are involved in the recursive loop. The error message should provide you with the names of the workflows that are causing the issue.

Thanks!!

Yes i knoW the workflows but how should i fix it any idea?

That’s because there isn’t a solution, recursive invocation isn’t supported in libraries.

Is there any alternative way to overcome this?

Alternatives were provided in the thread that was posted earlier. That thread also contains a link to another thread with alternatives.

Hey,

Just for the sake of publishing now, can you set Enforce Analyser before publish to No, please refer screenshot:

Hope this helps

Hi @prateek.mehandiratta9 I already have them set to no.

Then you should be able to publish, whats holding you to publilsh ? Can you elaborate ?

He did elaborate and a thread was provided where UiPath explains that recursive invocation is not supported in libraries.

Just saw the thread, missed that, i agree.