Unable to locate published library on UiPath Studio

Hi all,

I created a library of reusable components and published it to the community Orchestrator. I’m able to successfully publish it, as shown:

However, when I return to UiPath Studio and create a new process, I’m unable to find the library I published in the Manage Packages screen:

I published the library using the “Orchestrator - Tenant” publish option. Do you know how I can find the library I created in UiPath Studio?

I know I can save the library locally and add the local path to the “user defined package sources” directory in Manage Packages, but we’re trying to simulate how it will look like when we share reusable components when we scale up.

Is there a way I can do this? Thank you for the help.

2 Likes

Hello @rmisir,

You can try using Settings in the Window and Create or Choose the existing library there.

Cheers
@rmisir

Hi @Pradeep_Shiv,

Thank you for your reply. I tried adding the Cloud Orchestrator’s “Libraries” path under the Settings window, as shown:

However, no packages are found after adding it:

I published the library to the Community Orchestrator tenant. Am I doing something incorrectly?

1 Like

Hello @rmisir,

you can go through this Topic and let me know if it helps.

Cheers
@rmisir

Hi @Pradeep_Shiv,

Thank you for all the help so far. Unfortunately, the author of the post publishes the library locally instead of on the Orchestrator. I’m beginning to think that maybe this actually can’t be done on the Orchestrator, and we have to use a local drive or a custom URL.

I’ve got the same issue. Library package published in orchestrator… but what is the nuget URL so I can use that library for a project in studio? Wouldn’t it be good if that URL was available in orchestrator to cut/paste.

Any update on this? I am facing the same issue right now. I published my libraries in the Orchestrator but I could not find it in the package manager.

Hi,

I had the same issue and below video helped me.

Thanks