I’ve tried searching the web to find help or solutions to my problem. I’m trying to create a solution for our Finance team where we need to interact with Microsoft Dynamics NAV. As it is a Java Application I have installed the Java plugin.
My problem is that the Studio is unable to inspect different UI Elements inside the application. It is considering the complete page as a single element, this is restricting us from creating a robust solution for the team as we need to interact with the UI to proceed ahead in the process flow. We need to perform multiple operations like Click & Type.
Application - Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic 2009 R2
When I try to select specific element it takes the complete screen.
If I try to select an option in the screen:
it returns the following selector (of the complete screen):
I did have a look, but it is for Dynamics 365 which is a Web Application. However, we are trying to automate Dynamics 2009 which is a Desktop application
It may be built on Java, but in the end it is rendered with native libraries so the extension will not help you. If switching with F4 to change from Default to AA/UIA will not help, CV is your solution.