Unable to integrate Minio "HTTPS" with Orchestrator. Package publish failed

Hi,

Has anyone tried integrating Minio-HTTPS with orchestrator? We have setup the minio with self-signed certificate to access it over HTTPS. Minio access is working from Orchestrator server and data can be uploaded manually. But after updating the details in UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config file when we try to publish the package from Studio it’s getting failed. Also minio-HTTP integration is working fine without any issues and package can be uploaded. Only issue is with HTTPS. Can someone help me?

Minio-HTTP works without any issues:

I’ve seen it with HTTP Request activities so the same may apply for Publishing.

As you are using a self-signed certificate, import the certificate to your local machine where you are publishing from so that it is trusted and try again.

Have you check the logs for Studio as well as on Orchestrator (Event Viewer)?

@codemonkee - Hi Tim, sorry for the delayed response. Yes, the certificate is already imported to Orchestrator server(Studio is also in the same server) and access to minio over the browser is showing secure without any warnings. I did check the event viewer but not getting any details. I am wondering is there any change in the connection string if it’s HTTPS. I did try different ways including 443, console port, without ports etc but none of them worked.
Support team is not responding properly till now (could be a less priority issue to them). I couldn’t get any details with --enablelowlevel on robot. Not sure whether that will help for Studio related issues. Logs just say the error as it is, nothing more.

08:13:17.0810 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [11] Error: Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed. An error has occurred.
08:13:17.0810 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [11] Error: Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed. An error has occurred.