Unable to get correct cell value

I have a cell value like this
SS03

I’m extracting other columns and it works fine with this format: in_TransactionItem.SpecificContent(“ColumnHeader”).ToString

However for this one using the format in_TransactionItem.SpecificContent(“EntryDate”).ToString

I get the following value
SS01

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Can you send the excel file??

I can’t it contains sensitive data

Clear the sensitive data and replace it with dummy data. We will be able to help if we have a general template for what you’re working with.

Check the datatype value in excel . Change it to text and try .
Else change to DateTime and check

You need to show us how you are adding this data to your queue, excel dates can be stored as “integers”, make sure you add it as DateTime or String if you prefer.

Check with this below code and check, @michaelamay0
DateTime.FromOADate(CDbl(in_TransactionItem.SpecificContent(“ColumnHeader”).ToString))

i just would not do this conversion, as it is not needed and sometimes can change the source value…

I’m looking at the queue in orchestrator it looks like it gets uploaded from the excel sheet as decimals instead of a date format.

Datetimes are stored as decimal values, where the value before the decimal is the date and the value after the decimal is the time. When you get this data from Orchestrator as a datetime, the date and time will be more readily visible.