UipathTeam.ServiceNow.Activities "Invalid Connection" error

Hello,

I am using UipathTeam.ServiceNow.activities to try to connect to the dev instance of my company’s SNOW and I am getting this error:

I have seen several forum posts about this, but have never seen a solution. I was able to connect to the personal dev instance of one of our developers, but unable to connect to this one. Checking within SNOWs logs we have seen the error “LDAP cannot communicate via the MID Server with password authentication”

we have changed settings within the Snow instance related to authentication and nothing seems to work. We have also checked to make sure the Snow account has api access.

Thanks,
Austin

Hello Abates,
To get a valid connection you need this Stuff:

1. You need at least 1 incident on your instance of ServiceNow
  2. You need to be sure that you have all this configuration from this movie including the descriptions.
    Configure ServiceNow to work with UiPath (REST API Oauth2) - YouTube

Thanks,
Cristian Negulescu

Hi Cristian,

Looping through for each Datatable(has Svericenow_RTIM data)
Pick ServiceNow requested item number value from datatable , given as input to Get variables activity

While running code
1st row getting variables successfully based on get variables activity works well and receiving variables well
2nd row gets error as : One or more errors occurred.

exception as
The process got faulted unfortunately at : mscorlib due to : One or more errors occurred.

I think servicenow connection issues or what ? did we have to refresh the connection everytime or ? Suggest on this.

Hello Deepthi,
To be fair I don’t have an idea what can generate this error.
So the only solution that I see is to send RAW REST API commands like in this videos:

And the documentation is here:

I know is not an easy path but I don’t have another idea.
Thanks,
Cristian

UiPathTeam.ServiceNow.Activities not being recognized in UiPath Windows after converting from UiPath Legacy. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,
Md Choudhury

Use direct rest API commands: