Back with another tutorial that ups the game on Integration Service a little!
The UiPath Integration Service is truly one of the easiest ways to get started with integrating multiple systems. Having said that, this video on the RPA Vanguard YouTube channel attempts to justify an alternate method of thinking by brining in a design pattern that helps to loosely couple Automation processes to UiPath Integration Service.
The Part 3A of this series of videos on Integration Service takes the monolithic banking application created in the Part 2 video and lays out the plan to remake the Integration pipeline by separating out Process and Business logic and then loosely coupling them together.
In that process, we discuss some of the advantages this lateral approach brings to building Integration Service pipelines.
The video track covers the following topics:
- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:29 - Prologue
- 02:18 - Recap (of the previous part 2 video)
- 04:02 - Issues with the Current Solution
- 10:17 - Separating Business logic from Process logic
- 14:00 - The Loosely coupled & Advanced Integration Svc Pipeline
- 22:24 - To be continued …
Cheers and have a great week ahead!