UiPath Training Materials

Hi Please grant me access to the Automation Best Practice Documents.
I am using alexisvecinal@gmail.com for my Google Drive. Thanks!

done.

let us know if there’s anything else missing.

Hi Guys, Can you please grant access to Automation Best practice document. My email id srahulkumar1989@gmail.com

It should be public. Please confirm.

Yes it is public now ! Thanks :slight_smile:

Badita , i am having only view rights for the documents . Can you grant the access for the same.

Cheers,
Maitreya

Send hotkeys not stable

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #17

made this a banner . It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user. #18

How to get access to the google drive materials?

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #20

Hi Badita,

When I am trying to access ‘Training Materials - …xlsx’ it is showing - HTTP 403 Forbidden

Kindly help accessing same.

Thanks,
Suman

Selector not working

Thanks Badita,

I got access…

Thanks,
Suman

made this a banner . It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user. #23

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #25

made this a banner . It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user. #26

Hi,
I’m looking for detailed documentation about UiPath architecture, minimal server and database requirements, installation and configuration (including HA and DR setup).
Could You provide me this kind of information?
And/or enable access to the Ent user group,
Thanks and Regards,
Artur

Done