UiPath Technical Lead
Management Consulting Firm
£85k basic + company benefits
I am working exclusively with a market-leading management consulting firm for digital transformation which operates in over 30 countries. Our client enables businesses to harness the latest cutting-edge technologies to successfully deliver innovations across their businesses that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the way their organisations run.
Their RPA and Intelligent Automation capability has been going from strength to strength helping their clients to implement RPA solutions and take advantage of one of the most talked-about technologies today. Due to their ongoing success, they are expanding the team and require a UiPath Technical Lead to join the team.
You’ll be expected to provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of process automation solutions (mainly focused around UiPath) and associated methodologies to deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients. You will be hands-on with UiPath developing and building automation solutions for clients, but you will also act as a consultant being responsible for communicating with client stakeholders and ensure that best practices are met throughout the lifecycle of a project for which you will be responsible for the delivery of.
Skills & Experience
- Must be eligible for SC clearance or currently hold SC clearance in the UK
- Minimum of 3 years UiPath development experience (accreditation desired)
- Experience in solutioning complex business challenges and consultative approach
- Experience with Java, .NET (C#, VB), VBA, HTML and SQL are desired
- Client facing experience and willingness to travel (post-pandemic)
- Professional attitude and a reputation as a trusted advisor
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Get in touch to find out more: email@example.com