UiPath Task Capture Course - Feedback Space

We want to hear your feedback‌ .
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ UiPath Task Capture course, please feel free to add them in this thread.

Note: The course will be released on September 4th.

4 Likes

Good. It will reduce efforts of manual creation of PDD.

Great course - bit challenging with my company firewalls however in viewing videos (figured that one out) and/or downloading documents.

Great tool, how can I represent a loop on the diagram ?

Easy to Use and less efforts to design my own workflow…

well-presented and documented. i gain a lot of knowledge from it.
well recommended to newbies to RPA BA

Task Capture makes documenting processes very easy. Great tool to learn and put it into use in everyday work.

Task Capture - A Valuable Tool

1. It’s truly remarkable how Task Capture makes the process of turning Business Analysis (BA) information into the right format so much quicker and simpler.

2. This tool has great potential to become even more amazing. If the diagrams created in the “Build Diagram” feature could appear more professional and if we had more options to customize them, it would be fantastic. Many of us who’ve used Microsoft Visio for years still tend to choose Visio for creating flowchart diagrams because it offers a more visually appealing and customizable experience.

In a nutshell, Task Capture is incredibly helpful, but a few improvements in diagram aesthetics and customization options could make it even more compelling.

Thanks and Regards,
Ruchir Mahajan.
(Ruchir Mahajan - LinkedIn)

The task capture is easy to learn with the guidance notes. Yet this is the most powerful and comprehensive tool to capture complex processes.

great course and great tool. I will use it for sure in my work from now on