UiPath Tableau Connector extension error on Tableau Server

I get and error message when using the UiPath Connector Tableau extension on a published Tableau workbook. In Tableau Desktop (2021.1) I’m able to configure the extension and to execute the linked process on our UiPath Cloud Automation platform. However, when I publish the dashboard to our Tableau Server (2021.1 on premise) I get the error message " tableau.uipath.com refused to connect.

If there is anyone that has already worked with the UiPath Connector on Tableau Server? I would gladly appreciate any help or tip to solve this.

Hi, @paul.hoeffer could you help here?

Hmmm…I’m not sure. Richard Wagner is the PM for Tableau and would be a better bet, as there have been changes to this since I last worked on it.

@robert.wagner - Hi, please help :slight_smile:

Hi @rgerst, thank you for your message!
This is a known issue and we are working on it!

I will update this thread once we have a solution for it!
I apologize for the inconvenience!

Thanks for your patience,
Robert

Hahaha @RichardWagner to your service :heart:

Hi @robert.wagner ,

Thank you for you reply. I’m looking forward hearing from you.

Regards,
Ralph

@rgerst we made some changes and it worked for me now. Can you please check if you are able to connect?

@robert.wagner

Unfortunately no change, the extension does not load on Tableau Server.

@robert.wagner

Maybe this helps:
Tableau Shared Widgets v9.6.0
DataCatalogShared.js:304 Data Catalog Shared v11.3.3
angular.min.js?669b24fd7da25a8bab04:127 Possibly unhandled rejection: undefined
(anonymous) @ angular.min.js?669b24fd7da25a8bab04:127
vqlweb.js:57 [Report Only] Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because ‘unsafe-eval’ is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: “script-src * blob:”.

a @ vqlweb.js:57
vqlweb.js:44 Tableau Shared Widgets v9.6.0
vqlweb.js:63 [Report Only] Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because ‘unsafe-eval’ is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: “script-src * blob:”.

(anonymous) @ vqlweb.js:63
chromewebdata/:1 Refused to display ‘https://tableau.uipath.com/’ in a frame because it set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to ‘sameorigin’.

@rgerst thank you so much for sharing I will forward this to the team!
I hope I can come back soon with a solution!

@robert.wagner any progress on the topic?

Thank you,
Ralph

Hello @robert.wagner, apparently another customer is having the same issue. Would it be possible to confirm this is an issue and if there will be a fix for this? Thank you.

@rgerst unfortunately there is no solution yet. I will update you as soon I have an ETA.

@sergio.bentim yes this is a known issue in Tableau Cloud environments and we will fix this.

@robert.wagner we are using Tableau server on-premise but UiPath cloud orchestrator.