UiPath Studio stuck at opening projects

Dear Forum Members,

I installed the latest UiPath 19.5.0. Whenever I try to open an exiting or new project in it, it gets stuck at the Opening message screen as shown in figure below.

Sometimes, if I restart my computer the problem is fixed but it is not a good solution…

Did someone facing the similar issue find a fix?

Best.

Buddy @haider8645
uninstall the uipath and reinstall it buddy
Kindly try this and let know buddy
Cheers

You can also try to remove .json (backup it somewhere). And open project from Main.xaml. Then you need to download any packages/dependencies which were used in project and new json file will be created. It can be than you json file have a issue if was created in older version of Studio.

3 Likes

@Pablito Your solution works but could you also share some idea why it works? I just want to get to the bottom of this. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes when trying to open old project in new version of Studio json can’t be properly read. Like it’s protected or something. This is happening from time to time especially when old projects were made in very old Studio. Sometimes the version of dependencies used in old project are also so old that newer Studio can’t get them. Sometimes OS by itself is not correctly saving files. I think in your case it was just bad luck :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.