Uipath Studio does not launch

Hello,
My problem is that I can’t launch UiPath studio version 20.8.0-beta.278. I can launch agent and assistant and establish connection to orchestrator. No problem there. But whenever I try to launch studio nothing happens. I have tried to uninstall and install again following these steps:

1. Uninstall UiPath Studio from control panel
  2. Delete %programdata%\UiPath if the folder exists
  3. Delete %localappdata%\UiPath if the folder exists
  4. Delete %temp%\nuget if the folder exists
  5. Delete %userprofile%.nuget if the folder exists
  6. Restart your machine
  7. Retry the installation with the new msi file downloaded ( use the same key that was used earlier for activation).

But it didn’t helped at all. I can use the stable version with no problems but I want to use the version with C#.Can anyone help me with my problem please? Thanks in advance.

Hi Yunus,

I would look two places to start with. First, the Studio log files. You can find these in %userprofile%\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs. Look for _Studio.log files. Do these report any specific errors?

Should this fail, the second place I would look would be the Windows event log. You should see application crash events for Studio.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help. It has this warning and error.
19:04:26.4222 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.Commands.CommandManager] [1] Application.Current is null, cannot subscribe to keyboard events
19:04:26.4722 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Hata: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Özel durum bir çağırma hedefi tarafından oluşturuldu. —> System.ArgumentNullException: Değer null olamaz.
Parametre adı: InstrumentationKey

Do you know anything about these?

I do not. The only other hit I find on the issue is this thread: Unable open Uipath

The solution there suggested by @Palaniyappan says to uninstall, reboot, then install and try opening the application. But you already did that.

Are you opening Studio directly or are you trying to start it by opening a project?

Directly. I tried starting from startup menu and from the folder itself.Same results.

Ben de aynı sorunu yaşıyorum Yunus. Bir çözümünü bulabildin mi?

Yok, hala bekliyorum belki biri buna cevap yazar diye. Sana zahmet düzeltebilirsen bana da bi yazar mısın?

Sende böyle deyince merak ettim acaba pc’nin dil ayarları ile mi alakalı?

Ben bir çözüme ulaştım ama tamamen geçici bir çözüm. Anladığım kadarıyla yüklediğimiz sürüm beta olduğu için bir sıkıntı çıkıyor. İki cihazda da denememe rağmen aynı sonuca ulaştım çünkü. En sonunda 60 günlük studio deneme sürümü ile çözdüm sorunu. Mail adresime kod gönderdiler ve beta olmayan bir sürüm ile msi uzantılı dosyayı kurunca sorun kalmadı.

Stable build bende de çalışıyo ama son stable’da C# yok. Bana C# lı sürüm lazım. Bu akşam yeni versiyonu da bi deneyeyim sonra yine yazarım.

Yeni versiyonda da çalışmadı. Sen kodu almak için nereye yazdın? mail falan varsa ver bende bi atayım.