Uipath Studio Community Edition Activities not working properly

Hello,
I downloaded the UIPath Studio Community Edition and applied the Licence Key after installation to try out some processes. However when I try to use certain (advanced?) activities like invoking a Workflow or using the “For Each Row” activity, they are not inserted properly.
See the Screenshots below. I can’t add the arguments on the Invoke Workflow like you normally should (it also looks differently).
The for each row doesn’t is also just that closed activity instead of how it should look like (https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/remove-data-row-column)

Can you please let me know the exact version of your Studio (Copy Info from Home>Help) and a print screen of the dependencies tree under Project Panel?

Studio 2021.4.1 - 4/16/2021
Enterprise Trial License
EXE Installer

Expires in 8 weeks
License Provider: Internal
License Model: Named User
Activation ID: UIP-ce3c466dfc

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit

Are you having any antivirus installed? Can you please make sure UiPath executables are allowed properly?

Yup. That seems to be it. I see a bunch of blocked stuff about UiPath in there. Will try to fix it. Thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.