Job title: Software Engineer ll 8790
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Work on the areas of product related to orchestration and integrations.
• Build and maintain connectors.
• Better understanding the complex third party vendor system like SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft
• Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on.
• Engage in code design, testing, integration, deployment, and enhancements.
• Write high-quality code and take responsibility for tasks.
• Solve performance bottlenecks.
• Communicate and collaborate with management, product, QA, and UI/UX teams.
• Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Be a role model for young engineers and mentor them, have a strong sense of code quality, and
enforce code quality within the team.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
• At least 4+ years of relevant experience in application design and development.
• Excellent in any object-oriented development skills like Java. .Net experience is a plus.
• At Least 1 or 2 experience in Java scripts or node js.
• Demonstrated track record of leading technical projects and mentoring junior developers.
• Solid experience working with multi-tier architecture, including UX design patterns.
• Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting, with a good grasp of data structures and
algorithms and diagnosing.
• Knowledge of debugging performance and optimization techniques
• Demonstrate ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
• Test-driven, documented and automation mindset.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5774?lang=en-us