Job title: Software Engineer II 5628
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
Connectors are the core pieces of integration that helps customers to manage data on their
business systems. As an SWE II, you will be helping develop new classes of connector
activities, maintain existing activities, and help in designing, building and shipping the next
generation of integration products.
You will be accountable for designing and developing rich, progressive and internet scale web
applications. You will directly design and engineer significant areas of the product, and ensure
our technical deliverables meet the expected customer satisfaction metrics and engineering
You will work closely with other engineers and product managers to envision and deliver
product capabilities ensuring our software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability,
and high performance.
You will participate and influence our best practices across the engineering organization and
deploy service features in a CI/CD agile process.
Collaboration at UiPath is paramount for its success. You will possess the ability to work with
other internal teams and key stakeholders regarding technical requirements and implementing
solutions to maximize automation and efficiency.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Work on the areas of product related to integrations and activities.
• Build and maintain core features used across all Integration activities.
• Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that
you work on.
• Engage in architecture, code design, testing, integration, deployment, and
• Write high-quality, testable code and take ownership for tasks.
• Debug and solve exceptions in a multi-tier architecture.
• Communicate and collaborate with management, product, QA, and UI/UX teams.
• Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Be a role model for young engineers and mentor them, have a strong sense of code
quality, and enforce code quality within the team.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent
• At least 4+ years of relevant experience in application design and development.
• Excellent .Net and object-oriented development skills, Java experience is a plus.
• Solid experience working with multi-tier architecture, including UX design patterns such
as MVC, MVVM, etc. Experience with frameworks such as React, Blazor, etc. are
• Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting, with a good grasp of data structures
and algorithms and diagnosing.
• Experience in developing back-ends for transactional systems like e-commerce, manufacturing,
supply chain, etc.
• Knowledge of debugging performance and optimization techniques
• Demonstrate ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
• Test-driven, documented, infrastructure-as-code, and automation mindset.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5628?lang=en-us