Job title: Software Engineer II 8805
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• You will be designing and developing internet scale applications.
• You will employ Agile methodologies like Scrum to plan and deliver committed results keeping relevant
stakeholders in the loop along the way.
• You will help define and refine engineering processes across the team.
• You will work closely with Engineering Managers, Product Managers and UX Designers in defining and
prioritizing the roadmap of the product.
• You will own specific features/sub-features of the product helping onboard customers/partners and
ensuring their continued success with high quality deliverables.
• You will analyse product usage and operational data to help drive systemic improvements across the
• You will participate in cross team/geo initiatives.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 4+ years of experience in software engineering, developing large scale commercial services with robust
performance, resiliency, and telemetry, delivered both Online and On Prem.
• 3+ years of experience and strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, programming principles
and best practices using at least one end programming language/framework like Java, C# with
willingness to work in .Net technologies.
• Strong customer passion, accountability, and drive to enhance customer experience working well with
teams across the organization.
• Strong bias for action, be adaptable and exhibit uninhibited entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude.
• Familiarity with cloud infrastructures like AWS or Azure or GCP
• Familiarity with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
• Strong problem-solving skills, understanding of standard Data Structures & basic algorithms, space &
• Deep understanding in debugging, troubleshooting and application performance tuning skills.
• Experience with back-end integration, web services & APIs, REST/OData/GraphQL, JSON, XML,
• Thorough understanding & experience of unit testing, functional testing, scale, and load testing related
tools like Chai, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, WebDriver, Nightwatch, JMeter
• Understanding of security, UX, design systems, usability, internationalization (i18n), accessibility (a11y)
• Familiarity with build systems, CI/CD tools (like Azure DevOps, Jenkins), application
• Familiarity with agile software development practices, TDD, code reviews, idea prototyping, distributed
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5771?lang=en-us