Job title: Software Engineer II 9153
Job role: RPA Developer
Country: United States
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
UiPath Marketplace is a one-stop shop for enterprise-grade RPA content published by RPA experts and practitioners from across the globe.
We are looking for a full stack applied AI engineer to join our Marketplace engineering team. The team develops innovative solutions to create engaging experiences for our customers to harness the power of the UiPath Business Automation Platform.
The ideal candidate will have experience with building highly available, scalable, low-latency systems that power customer facing experiences through AI models. We are looking for someone with strong programming and software engineering skills and experience with applied AI techniques.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Develop and implement backend systems powered by state-of-the-art AI models.
• Work with large datasets and data pipelines to support model training and inference.
• Participate in code reviews, end-to-end integration testing, and production support of systems.
• Deploy apps and services to the cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) and maintain and evolve them.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Proven track record (3+years’ experience) of engineering world-class, large scale applications
and web services using AI models.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
• Strong computer science fundamentals with a solid understanding of data structures,
algorithms, distributed systems, and statistical concepts.
etc.) and a willingness to learn more.
• Experience with cloud development on Azure, AWS, or GCP.
• Familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Scikit-learn.
• Familiarity with modern engineering practices, including agile development, CI/CD, and
Nice to have:
• Experience with front end technologies like React and Angular.
• Familiarity with training and optimizing AI models.
• Familiarity with Large Language Models and generative AI methodologies.
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/6014?lang=en-us