UiPath.Shared.Activities.dll is not compiling in C# custom activity project on .NET 6

I have been working on creating an example project for custom activities in .NET 6. I have whittled all errors down to just one that I am having trouble getting past:
My Project looks like this:
I think the problem has to do with the following lines in UIPath.HelloWorldDotNet6.Activities.Design.sln

<ItemGroup>
            <!--Add file to package with consideration of sub folder. If empty, the root folder is chosen.-->
            <BuildOutputInPackage Include="@(_ReferenceCopyLocalPaths)" TargetPath="%(_ReferenceCopyLocalPaths.DestinationSubDirectory)" />
            <BuildOutputInPackage Include="bin\$(Configuration)\net6.0-windows\UiPath.Shared.Activities.dll" TargetPath="%(_ReferenceCopyLocalPaths.DestinationSubDirectory)" />
            <BuildOutputInPackage Include="bin\$(Configuration)\net6.0-windows\UiPath.Shared.Activities.xml" TargetPath="%(_ReferenceCopyLocalPaths.DestinationSubDirectory)" />
        </ItemGroup>

I did change the path from .NET 5 to .NET 6 which should not be a problem. It seems that UIPath.Shared.Activities.dll is not compiling when the project builds:
UiPath.Shared.Activities.Design.dll is in there but UiPath.Shared.Activities.dll is missing. If anyone knows what I am missing here I would greatly appreciate it!

Maybe following will help:

This appears to be different problem from what that post is about. I tried to follow the official documentation and was making good progress until I got stuck on this one last issue. I am pretty sure there is something missing in the project files.

@Michael_Halpin

yes, the intention was to show on how to handle (e.g. Bug reporting) and who can help by having strong knowledge in this area (@StefanSchnell) or can be reached at UiPath side

I removed the node from my project entirely and it compiled.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.