Job title: Senior Solution Architect (Test Suite)
Job role: Solution Architect
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
The UiPath Solution Architect for Test Automation role directly supports the Specialist Sales, Partners, UiPath Services Network Program and Product Team, but also serves as a thought leader for other Solution Engineers maintaining a close partnership with Product Marketing/Management.
The purpose of the Test Automation team is to drive sales of UiPath Test Suite, which is strategically adjacent, yet requires a different go to market from the Automation Platform Enterprise sales motion in place today. UiPath Test Suite is designed to draw from the strengths of the core Automation platform via software integration, which creates greater overall platform value versus stand-alone offerings.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
· Drive Playbooks and Demo kits for UiPath Test Suite.
· Engage with customers QA Management to discuss implementation strategies.
· Drive partner enablement, competitive research, and sales enablement/training materials.
· Define and assist on proof of concepts (POC) and pilots.
· Track and manage engagements (POC’s, Pilots, Trials, Implementations, Product adoption).
· Create analysis on delivered services engagements (Win/Loss, Customer feedback, etc.).
· Create and influence customer success plans for Test Suite adoption and expansion.
· Focus on key customers to drive successful implementations, use cases, and references.
· Assist and respond to large RFIs and RFPs related to Enterprise Testing.
· Find opportunities to regularly contribute to communities, foster relationships with other influencers, and build a following for UiPath Test Suite.
· Participate in industry-specific events and conferences.
What you’ll bring to the team?
· BA/BS (or MA/MS preferred) in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics or other related fields.
· Relevant work experience with one of the leading test tool vendors.
· Experience with enterprise software (SAP, Salesforce, Oracle or similar) products and solutions.
· 8+ years’ experience in enterprise software sales, pre-sales, consulting, or business development preferably with a background in Software Testing.
· Solid knowledge of agile software development and continuous testing, including CI/CD pipelines.
· Understanding of enterprise-wide testing strategies, methodologies, and value drivers.
· Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty.
· Skilled at building long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders.
· Proficiency in leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops.
· Passion for making customers successful.
· Demonstrated ability to navigate conflict and foster open communication.
· Strong analytical thinking and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good English skills, Mandarin/Korean a plus.
· Ability to adapt to the market.
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5814?lang=en-us