Job title: Senior Solution Architect
Job role: Solution Architect
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
What you’ll do at UiPath
• Conduct Architectural Evaluation, Design and Analysis of Client Enterprise-wide systems.
• Provide assessment on process complexity, feasibility study and effort estimation.
• Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations.
• Experience in infrastructure-related technology is preferred, i.e., application server
infrastructure, cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP), credential management, etc.
• Develop, Enhance and Maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust Solution.
• Experience in Designing, maintaining and troubleshooting CI/CD pipelines is preferred.
• Work closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Client’s
strategic blueprints and architecture.
• Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client Implementations, Custom Solutions,
Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise Platform itself
• Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and
• Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software,
platform, and network configurations.
• Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum conversions and high-quality
• Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations.
• Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team.
• Prepare and present test plan, Solution Design, technical presentations, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond
to different Custom Solution deliverables.
This is what you’ll bring to our team
• 6 - 8 years of work Experience in IT Industry.
• 3+ Years of UiPath experience as an Architect.
• 2-4 years of experience in .NET Suite (C# or net) is must.
• Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
• UiPath RPA Solution Architect Certification and Advanced Developer Certification a must.
• Develop workflows and custom activities using C#.
• Prior Work experience/POCs on Studio Pro, Document Understanding, AI Centre, Action Centre, and/or Computer vision
is a big plus.
• Understanding of Enterprise Architecture and IT systems, Process minded, Good Presentation and communication skills
• Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is necessary.
• Basic Knowledge on UiPath Deployment Architecture and Cloud platforms Azure/AWS.
• Previous work experience in 3rd Party Integrations with UiPath like Abby, Salesforce, Service Now and/or SharePoint is a
• Prior Experience on RFPs, RFQs, estimations and other similar Technical Documentation is a plus.
• UiPath Certified Professionals ( UCP ) preferred.
Life at UiPath like a lot of start-ups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.