Job title: Solution Architect
Job role: Solution Architect
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Conduct Architectural Evaluation, Design and Analysis of Client Enterprise-wide systems.
• Provide assessment on process complexity, feasibility study and effort estimation.
• Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations.
• Experience in infrastructure-related technology is preferred, i.e., application server infrastructure,
cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP), credential management, etc.
• Develop, Enhance and Maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt
and robust Solution.
• Experience in Designing, maintaining and troubleshooting CI/CD pipelines is preferred.
• Work closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure
constant compliance of Client’s strategic blueprints and architecture.
• Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client
Implementations, Custom Solutions, Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise
• Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably
translated into effectual and robust implementation.
• Identify customer requirements, analyse alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations
related to software, platform, and network configurations.
• Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum
conversions and high-quality dialogue.
• Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations
• Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team.
• Prepare and present test plan, Solution Design, technical presentations, analyst briefings plus
white papers to respond to different Custom Solution deliverables.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 6 - 8 years of work Experience in IT Industry.
• 3+ Years of UiPath experience as an Architect.
• 2-4 years of experience in .NET Suite (C# or net) is must.
• Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
• UiPath RPA Solution Architect Certification and Advanced Developer Certification a must.
• Develop workflows and custom activities using C#.
• Prior Work experience/POCs on Studio Pro, Document Understanding, AI Centre, Action Centre,
and/or Computer vision is a big plus.
• Understanding of Enterprise Architecture and IT systems, Process minded, Good Presentation and
communication skills are essential.
• Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is necessary.
• Basic Knowledge on UiPath Deployment Architecture and Cloud platforms Azure/AWS
• Previous work experience in 3rd Party Integrations with UiPath like Abby, Salesforce, Service Now
and/or SharePoint is a plus.
• Prior Experience on RFPs, RFQs, estimations and other similar Technical Documentation is a plus.
• UiPath Certified Professionals ( UCP ) preferred.
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5281?lang=en-us