Job title: Sales Engineer
Job role: Other Role
Country: United States
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
What you’ll do at UiPath?
The Sales Engineer - is a strategic technical advisor to prospects, customers and the UiPath sales force. This position champions efforts to secure the technical win by shepherding necessary technical resources throughout the sales campaign resulting in direct impact on the customer decision making process across all levels of the business.
The Sales Engineer is known as a subject matter expert in multiple technical disciplines, and acts as a strategic advisor to technical professionals within their assigned territory. The Sales Engineer assists with mentoring and coaching new members of the Regional team and is a trusted business partner of the Regional Sales Leader and other Regional team members including Delivery and Customer Success. In addition, the Sales Engineer shares ownership in achieving the territory’s business objectives and revenue targets.
• Build and deliver custom made industry specific demos for new prospects and clients;
• Create powerful POC’s (Proof Of Concepts) for prospects and customers
• Be an evangelist of UiPath automation tools by identifying customer needs and
showcasing the best solution
• Build solutions for different industry landscapes
• Learn the benefits of new exciting technologies and how to integrate with UiPath
• Develop automation robots for industry specific usage
• Gather project requirements for integration with various partner products
• Develop workflows and projects for specific use cases by integrating with different
application and products;
• Work closely with Product team at improvement of the core functionalities and adding
external technologies to UiPath ecosystem
• 25%+ travel to customer/partner sites
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Ability to gain the confidence of both Sales Management and Presales staff, as well as
build and maintain customer relationships that will be significantly leveraged in driving
• Ability to influence client technology decisions with a UiPath solution
• Experience training sales and technical personnel on architectures and solutions
• Ability to validate proposed solutions and architectures, and create appropriate
messaging for sales and technical staff
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership in the aggressive pursuit of territory objectives
• Background in business consulting and/or software development
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Excellent presentation skills across broad audiences
• Focused customer service/support skills
• Proactive listening skills
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to execute and see tasks to conclusion
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
• Technical sales and previous experience working with UiPath or another RPA tool
• UiPath solution knowledge
• Good balance of sales, business, and technical skills
Life at UiPath like a lot of start-ups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.