Job title: Principal Sales Engineer
Job role: Other Role
City: Sao Paulo
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
Principal Sales Engineers are field-facing product and domain experts who act as strategic technical advisors to prospects, customers, and internal UiPath teams.
SE Specialists partner closely with the account team to plan and execute deal and account strategies, help customers understand and maximize the value gained from UiPath’s end to end automation platform, impact customers’ decision-making processes across all levels of the business, and set customers up for success as they move towards working with our post-sales teams.
The team shares ownership in achieving their territory’s business objectives and revenue targets.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Build and deliver custom made industry specific demos for new prospects and clients.
• Create powerful POC’s (Proof of Concepts) for prospects and customers
• Be an evangelist of UiPath automation tools by identifying customer needs and showcasing the best
• Build solutions for different industry landscapes
• Learn the benefits of exciting new technologies and how to integrate with UiPath
• Develop automation robots for industry specific usage
• Gather project requirements for integration with various partner products
• Develop workflows and projects for specific use cases by integrating with different application and
• Work closely with Product team at improvement of the core functionalities and adding external
technologies to UiPath ecosystem
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Ability to gain the confidence of both Sales Management and Presales staff, as well as build and
maintain customer relationships that will be significantly leveraged in driving additional business
• Ability to influence client technology decisions with a UiPath solution
• Experience training sales and technical personnel on architectures and solutions
• Ability to validate proposed solutions and architectures, and create appropriate messaging for sales and
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership in the aggressive pursuit of territory objectives
• Background in business consulting and/or software development
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Excellent presentation skills across broad audiences
• Focused customer service/support skills
• Proactive listening skills
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to execute and see tasks to conclusion
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
• Technical sales and previous experience working with UiPath or another RPA tool
• UiPath solution knowledge
• Good balance of sales, business and technical skills
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.