Job title: Principal Sales Engineer
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
The Principal Sales Engineer is a strategic technical advisor to prospects, customers and the UiPath sales force. This position champions efforts to secure the technical win by shepherding necessary technical resources throughout the sales campaign resulting in direct impact on the customer decision making process across all levels of the business.
The Principal sales engineer is known as a subject matter expert in multiple technical disciplines and acts as a strategic advisor to technical professionals within their assigned territory.
The Principal sales engineer assists with mentoring and coaching new members of the Regional team and is a trusted business partner of the Regional Sales Leader and other Regional team members including Delivery and Customer Success. In addition, the sales engineer shares ownership in achieving the territory’s business objectives and revenue targets.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Focus on the execution of UiPath India’s Sales Strategy to ensure over-achievement of the
associated revenue and business objectives.
• Effectively utilize technical resources both internally and externally as needed to close prospective
• Drive end-user adoption of UiPath products through events and training, seminars, webinars,
technical training, and other activities as appropriate.
• Actively participate in Sales QBRs and Territory Planning reviews.
• Proactively foster strong contacts and relationships with corporate resources that can assist in
progressing Sales campaigns.
• Contribute to clients’ business objectives by offering an industry-relevant perspective on markets
• Identify and resolve gaps in Sales tactics as they relate to customer requirements to ensure customer
satisfaction and provide tools and solutions to address the gaps.
• Present and market the design, value and ROI of proposed UiPath solutions to customers and
• Maintain knowledge of competitive products to enable the capability to effectively address and dispel
objections to UiPath solutions.
• Identify and provide education and training internally and externally that accelerates the consumption
of UiPath products.
• Conduct on-going meetings with corporate resources to keep current on UiPath direction and
• Demonstrate ability to relate client business challenges to UiPath solutions.
• Deliver UiPath’s value proposition in a persuasive and accurate manner.
• Coach, mentor, and train other resources within the organization as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Ability to gain the confidence of both Sales Management and Presales staff, as well as build and
maintain customer relationships that will be significantly leveraged in driving additional business.
• 10+ years career experience.
• 5-7 years of technical sales experience working with UiPath or another RPA tool.
• UiPath solution knowledge.
• Ability to influence client technology decisions with a UiPath solution.
• Experience training sales and technical personnel on architectures and solutions.