Job title: RPA Pre-sales Engineer
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Junior, 1 to 2 years
This is what you will be doing at UiPath:
- Build and deliver custom made industry specific demos for new prospects and clients.
- Create powerful POC’s (Proof Of Concepts) for prospects and customers.
- Be an evangelist of UiPath automation tools by identifying customer needs and showcasing the best solution.
- Learn the benefits of new exciting technologies and how to integrate with UiPath.
- Develop automation robots for industry specific usage.
- Develop workflows and projects for specific use cases by integrating with different application and products.
- Work closely with Product team at improvement of the core functionalities and adding external technologies to UiPath ecosystem.
This is what you will bring to UiPath:
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 2 years’ experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming – perfect match).
- “UiPath Certified Professional certification preferred”
- Previous experience in application or implementation domain is a must.
- Previous experience in working on different types of servers (IIS, Apache, Linux, different types of cloud environment, SAP servers, database servers) is a plus.
- Previous experience in industry specific tools and applications is a plus.
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent written and verbal communication is mandatory. Multi-Linguistic is a plus.
- Available to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a client-facing role.
- Must be ready to work in different time-zones based on the work allocation.