Job title: RPA Developer II
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: UiPath India
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
UiPath is currently recruiting for a RPA Developer. The RPA Developer will create solutions by maximizing the functionality of UiPath’s breath of products. In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply UiPath solutions to solve customer needs.
What you’ll do at UiPath
- Deliver process automations to drive successful adoption of UiPath products.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and document automation workflows and create reusable components.
- Implement and configure programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Gather project requirements for and supporting integration with partner products.
- Support existing automations/processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem-solve issues that arise in day to day running of robotic processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work closely with the product team to suggest improvements of core functionalities and adding external technologies to the UiPath ecosystem.
- Learn and utilize exciting new technologies and how they integrate with UiPath
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem.
- Understand Object-oriented languages and scripting
- Understand database query languages
- What you’ll bring to the team
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics. Management Information Systems, or related field
- Substantial experience (2-3 years) with software development and RPA technologies
- Ability to create proper functional requirements and detail specifications, to break down business problems into logical tasks, think creatively and the aptitude to learn new software quickly
- Cross-functional business and application knowledge; exposure to RPA platforms preferable UiPath or other similar platforms
- Strong communication, presentation, and organization skills; multi-tasking and time management skills are essential; fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus; ability to effectively engage and work with a global team
Nice to Have :
- Experience with process reengineering
- Ability to prepare standard and ad-hoc presentation decks on required topics, from high level functional overview to detailed technical overview of key data flows
- Project and change management experience, preferably involving IT implementations and UAT management
- Experience in automating business processes implemented in enterprise applications like Salesforce.com, Workday, Netsuite, Concur, Coupa etc. and in applying OCR, NLP, AI/ML etc. capabilities to enhance business process and performance.