Job title: Senior RPA Developer
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
As a Sr. RPA Developer you will provide solution designs to customers throughout the deployment and involve in testing and delivering technical training to the clients.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath.
• Verifying and leveraging appropriate UiPath components: Robots, Studio, Orchestrator.
• Provide solution designs to customers throughout the deployment of new deals, during POCs
and project implementation phase.
• Make changes to the robot code during implementation as needed.
• Develop workflows and custom activities using Vb .Net/C#.
• Responsible for the overall testing cycles.
• Deliver technical training, demos, blueprints and provide necessary support for new/existing
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Graduate in Computer Science/IT or equivalent Degree.
• 5+ years of experience in IT industry with code development background.
• Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings.
• Minimum of 1.5 years of experience in developing, implementing automation workflows in
• Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
• UiPath Advanced Developer Certification is a must.
• Excellent communication skill is a must.
• Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must (or any scripting
language, python is a plus.
• Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
• Any Working Knowledge on Document Understanding, Computer Vision, AI Center and/or
Action Center is a plus.
• Experience working with Mainframe Automation, SAP Automation or Citrix Automation is a plus.
• Experience working with other RPA tools is a Plus.
• UiPath Certified Professionals (UCP) preferred.
Apply here: Senior RPA Developer in Bangalore, India | UiPath