How to resolve when UiPath.RobotJS.UserHost.exe cannot start up?
Follow the mitigation steps provided in a Microsoft forum on MSCoreei.dll could not be loaded and try any one of the below methods
- Method 1: Boot the system in Safe Mode and verify
Login to safe mode with networking and check the status of the issue. To enter into Safe Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.
- Safe mode starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and services. If a problem doesn't reappear when you start your PC in safe mode, you can eliminate the default settings and basic device drivers and services as possible causes.
- Refer the Start Your PC in Safe Mode to boot computer in Safe Mode and check if the status of the issue.
- If the issue still persists perform a clean boot on the system and check if it helps.
- Method 2: Perform a Clean boot on the system
Perform a clean boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.
How to troubleshoot problem by Performing Clean Boot in Windows
Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.
- Method 3: Run the System File Checker tool
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.
Press Windows key + X and click Command Prompt (Admin)
Type the following command and press Enter
Note: Do not close this Command Prompt window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.