UiPath Robot - Attended / Unattended / Non Production / Development

Hello All,

Here is a quick understanding of Robots and their functions.

Uipath Robot:

Attended Robots:
They work with you to speed up the service desk, helpdesk, and contact center activities—any task where human involvement is key.

Unattended robots:
They operate without human touch, maximizing cost and performance benefits for any variety of back-office activities

For more details visit:- Intelligent Software Robots - Unattended and Attended Bot | UiPath

Regards,
Srenivasan Kannan

20 Likes

Hi @SrenivasanKanna,
Let me add documentation here so others can check it as well :wink:

8 Likes

thank you all for the information, I liked the diagram it helped us to understand more about the technology. :+1:

Please do you have a blueprint diagram for UiPath Products\Platforms\Services, with a good definition for each on, also type of it (Cloud or on-premiss or both).

it would be really helpful for us to understand the UiPath scheme very fast, and it would save us a lot of time before we go and read inside https://docs.uipath.com/ without knowing where should we go.

Please I do believe we need a blueprint diagram for, as I am struggling to right now to know about UiPath products and how they are connected to each other, what does each one do, etc

Kind Regards,

1 Like

Hi @SuperCell,
RPA as a quite new IT node grew for over last couple years. As we are constantly going to fill every market niche we built very huge and robust platform which contains variety of tools and applications to meet expectation not only of RPA developers but also people focused on “around RPA” stuff. Based on this it’s hard to present you just a blueprint/scheme as each way of RPA can trigger another way and another. Saying it by other words. You can develop a process and then just use it or manage through Orchestrator. But you can start of Business Analysis to define a way you would like to go, then mine the process based on day-by-day jobs done by your company employees and end this by developing a process which will be centralized and managed by you as well as you can implement monitoring to check every aspect of developed process.

So as you see it a quite wide range of possibilities and way you can choose. I think to better understand each of our product is to just try to work with them.

• You can start by simply checking this side:
    UiPath Platform - Automation Software | UiPath

• Then I suggest to read a little about all of our products using Product tab on our main website:

• Finally please check out the UiPath Academy where you can learn about each tool by participating in many free trainings.

3 Likes

Hi,

we recently moved to cloud orchestrator version 2020.4 and I have 5 non production licenses. i have created robots in “Management” and also i have connected my robot. But i am not able to run a job because when i run job robot is not showing.

We need more details as which Studio/Robot version do you have, how it’s configured and if robot is present in Orchestrator as available etc.

Thank you for your reply.

We are using latest version only (2020.4)

we can see robot in Robots Section and available but it not visible when i want to run job.

Are there any possibilities that for example firewall is blocking the connection? Please check this as many times this provides such issues.

:slight_smile: Sure @Pablito :grinning: :grinning:

Hello everyone,
I am facing a problem with the Uipath Orchestrator. On the “Robot” page add Robot option is not available. And am using UIpath Community Edition. Please Help.

Screenshot (91)_LI|690x387

Adding the robot is one of the options but in your case (as you used the sign-in option) you have already the robot connected (autogenerated).
If you would like to perform a manual deployment please check this page → Deploying Unattended Robots - Community License

1 Like

Thank you so much, sir. I will try.

2 Likes

Can anyone help I am not able to deploy the robot and when I connect the machine it shows as if the robot is connected with another machine?

For contact email me at - shivam.chaturvedi@sharpandtannan.com