UiPath Marketplace crosses 1000 reusable automation components

Hi UiPath Community!

We’re happy to celebrate another key milestone for UiPath Marketplace (formerly known as Go!) – today we’ve crossed 1000 reusable RPA components available on it. :rocket:

We are very thankful to each member of our Community for publishing, downloading, and reviewing Marketplace components. You’ve helped us make UiPath Marketplace a real one-stop shop for RPA Professionals and now, thanks to your contributions, automation development becomes 1000 times faster, easier, and affordable for everyone. :people_holding_hands: :earth_africa:

Let’s briefly recap some important dates in the Marketplace history:

• October 2018 – Marketplace launches, creating an open exchange of reusable RPA components
  • December 2019 – Marketplace crosses 1 million component downloads
  • April 2020 – UiPath Integrations team introduces a new developer tool – Activity Creator – allowing you to create your own custom activities in just minutes
  • May 2020 – More than 300 companies are contributing components, APIs, and services to the Marketplace
  • June 2020 – Marketplace crosses 1000 reusable automation components offering more components available than any other provider.

As of today, Marketplace allows you to automate across enterprise apps with UiPath-supported native integrations for AWS, Microsoft, ServiceNow, Workday, and other best in breed tools. It also offers a wide variety of community & partner-built components that cover different industries and use cases including healthcare, finance, banking, productivity, and others.

With over 1 million component downloads, UiPath Marketplace has already helped over 300+ companies and 62,000 users automate repetitive tasks and deliver ROI faster. :clock2: :moneybag:

Join Marketplace today and see what power of RPA can do for you and your organization!

45 Likes

Such an amazing achievement! :tada: I am so happy to have reached this number! :rocket: It’s been an awesome journey to get here, with tremendous work and great results!
I would also like to thank everyone who is a part of this, contributors, supporters, the overall community! :heart:
Looking forward to continue working together! :champagne:

Andreea

19 Likes

Great achievement :tada: :tada:

I am glad to be one of the contributor and would also like to thank other contributors, supporters, the overall community! :clap: :clap:

Thanks @Andreea_Stroe and team for your guidance and all. Without your help, this would not have been possible.

15 Likes

Wow … :partying_face: :partying_face: This is Awesome …

Glad to be a contributor :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It is great!! I cannot wait to be a part in all of it!!

I already started working in my component!!

Happy Automation

8 Likes

Just goes to show how big of a community we are! :rocket: :rocket:

9 Likes

It is great and amazing achievement … :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

We must have to say special thanks to @Andreea_Stroe and team. They are doing very support to publish the components in the market place…

Balamurugan.S

14 Likes

This is great achievement!

Thanks to all the contributor that helps the community.

Also thanks to @Andreea_Stroe that helps me to publish my component… :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

10 Likes