UiPath log in issues - Interactive connect is not available

I’m trying to follow the directions and log into UIPath Studio the service URL is https://cloud.uipath.com by default when I select the Sign In button I receive an error of “Interactive Connect is not available” . I’m wondering how to resolve this.

1 Like

@kcrunkleton Welcome to Community!

Follow below steps.

1. Go to Tenanet on Orchestrator
  2. Go to Settings
  3. Go to Security
  4. select Allow both user authentication and robot key authentication option

Refer below

1 Like

Hi @kcrunkleton

This issue occurs because you are most likely trying to connect your Enterprise installation to a Community Cloud Orchestrator, which is not supported (more about it here).

The most straight forward solution would be to switch your Studio profile to StudioX profile (seeing how you have it already installed) and then continue your Reboot Your Skills experience within your company ecosystem. You can change your Studio profile from Studio settings.

Please keep in mind that some things from the course might be a bit dependent on your company governance. For example, the publishing of your task to Orchestrator might be limited. This could be solved by contacting your IT department and enabling Personal Workspace for your account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.