Uipath license related

Hi Friends

Actually i have the below requirements.

1. Develop 2 Bots in Studio —Requested license already for 1 year.
    Do we need to renew again after 1 year when we have code modification? or do we have any other methods to do small changes?

2. Schedule 1st Bot to run every 30 min automatically — Dont have idea.

3. Business user runs 2nd bot by clicking start button on demand— Dont have idea.

Can anyone explain me how we can achieve the above with license detail.Also the link between those licenses.

This is little urgent. Kindly requesting your help.

@oshan

Yes you need to renewal after one year else you can’t access UiPath studio and can’t run Robot also.

If you are using Orchestrator then we can schedule BOT for every 30 mins.

Sorry I didn’t get this. Could you please tell more details for better understanding.

1 Like

Thanks a lot.

If you are using [Orchestrator] then we can schedule BOT for every 30 mins.

Do we need any license for this? dont we have to get unattended bot license ?

Business user runs 2nd bot by clicking start button on demand— Dont have idea.

I have one robot. Someone from my team will execute it whenever required. Not auto scheduled.

1 Like

@oshan

We will use Orchestrator to schedule BOTS and for this we need seperate licence. And also did you purchase Attended or Unattended BOT ?

If you are using Unattended BOT then we need to Orchestrator and it’s mandatory.

If you publish the project from studio then we can run it from UiRobot system tray else we need to open that process in UiPath studio and we can run by simply clicking start button.

We will use [Orchestrator] to schedule BOTS and for this we need seperate licence. And also did you purchase Attended or Unattended BOT ?

I have the below licenses.
1.Studio
2.Attended bot.
Should i purchase Orchestrator for scheduling? or its already included in Studio license?

If you publish the project from [studio] then we can run it from UiRobot system tray else we need to open that process in UiPath [studio] and we can run by simply clicking start button.

But the person who is going to run this will not have UiPath [studio] license.

@oshan

Then you need to purchase separate licence for Orchestrator also.

Note: In coming versions, new feature is coming to schedule the Attended BOTS from UiRobot system and no need of Orchestrator to do this.

Is UiRobot Installed in that machine ?

If yes then we can run it from UiRobot system tray.

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I understood

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.