After Renewed Uipath License version schedule bots not working as per scheduled. but bot run fine after manual triggered

Hello Uipath Team,

I have Licensed version of uipath. my license expired on 31st Dec 2021 and I renewed on 1st of Jan 2022 but previously Scheduled bot are not working I also tried for new Schedule but new schedule also not working. Please suggest solution on this issue.

Thank you.

Licensing does not directly affect Triggers or Robots, however if you renewed with a license file that allocates less number of runtimes for a given license type I could see it causing jobs to go into a pending state if not enough runtimes are available… but I *think* that when applying the licensing it would prevent the renewal until you adjusted your counts.

Perhaps something with the Quartz Scheduler needs to be looked at. Look in your Windows Event Logs for any warnings and Errors.

I would suggest reaching out to Support through the Customer Portal or the Technical Support Request Forum for faster troubleshooting and resolution.