Compilation failed or was cancelled

I made a few changes to my automation file and want to publish the library to the Orchestrator. However I continuously get this error popup.

Here is my output:

COMPILER: Starting xaml documents compilation
Unexpected error has occurred during the library compilation process:
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Exceptions.UiPathLocalizedException: Unable to create activity builder for document. Reason was ‘Cannot create unknown type ‘{http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation}Point’.’. —> System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type ‘{http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation}Point’.
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartObject(XamlType xamlType)
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter)
at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Load(XamlReader xamlReader)
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CSharpCompiler.ActivityBuilderLoader.LoadFromString(String content)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CSharpCompiler.ActivityBuilderLoader.LoadFromString(String content)
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c__DisplayClass5_3.b__7()
at System.Lazy1.CreateValue() at System.Lazy1.LazyInitValue()
at System.Lazy1.get_Value() at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CSharpCompiler.LibraryFactory.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<Build>b__1(Int32 _) at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_01.b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.b__0(Object )
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action1 body, Action2 bodyWithState, Func4 bodyWithLocal, Func1 localInit, Action1 localFinally) at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.For(Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, Action1 body)
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CSharpCompiler.LibraryFactory.Build(GenerateLibraryRequest generateLibraryRequest)
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c__DisplayClass5_1.b__1()
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingScope.Execute()
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingManager.ExecuteCSharpDocumentsCompiler(Action action)
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.b__0()
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingScope.Execute()
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingManager.ExecuteCSharpCompiler(Action action)
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.ExecuteCSharpCompiler(CompilerOptions programArgs, List1 documents) at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c__DisplayClass4_1.<RunCompiler>b__0() at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingScope.Execute() at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingManager.ExecuteRunCompiler(Action action) at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.RunCompiler(CompilerOptions programArgs) at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.RunCompilerWithFile(StudioOptions opts) at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c.<Main>b__2_2(StudioOptions opts) at CommandLine.ParserResultExtensions.MapResult[T1,T2,TResult](ParserResult1 result, Func2 parsedFunc1, Func2 parsedFunc2, Func2 notParsedFunc) at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<Main>b__0() ---> (Inner Exception #0) UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Exceptions.UiPathLocalizedException: Unable to create activity builder for document. Reason was 'Cannot create unknown type '{http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation}Point'.'. ---> System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type '{http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation}Point'. at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartObject(XamlType xamlType) at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader) at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter) at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Load(XamlReader xamlReader) at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CSharpCompiler.ActivityBuilderLoader.LoadFromString(String content) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CSharpCompiler.ActivityBuilderLoader.LoadFromString(String content) at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c__DisplayClass5_3.<ExecuteCSharpCompiler>b__7() at System.Lazy1.CreateValue()
at System.Lazy1.LazyInitValue() at System.Lazy1.get_Value()
at UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CSharpCompiler.LibraryFactory.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.b__1(Int32 _)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.b__0(Object )<—

Thank you
Chris

I have exactly the same issue. :frowning_face:

@Leif

I narrowed the issue down to the automation file (xaml) and had to rebuild it. I hope that information helps you.

I will try doing the same then.Thank you, Chris!

Hello,

recreate the XAML? does anyone have another solution?

Kind regards

Hi,
I found that deleting the DLL and recompiling works as well.

I had this same issue and it was because I had just deleted a workflow that was being called by another workflow in the library.

I have same error, any news ?

wich .dll did you delete, did you solve it, doing that ?

I have same issue and studio version is 23.4.1, Is anyone solved the problem? or any news?