Job title: IT Integration Engineer
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
UiPath is currently recruiting a Workday Integration Developer. This position will support the Business Systems and HRIS teams in developing, configuring, maintaining, testing, and monitoring Workday integrations and reports for a global workforce.
This individual must be able to proactively identify blockers to their work and engage appropriate help and will be expected to deliver appropriate documentation that relates to their work items.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, modify, and test integration solutions using Workday Integration tools (RaaS,
EIBs, Cloud Connect for Benefits, PECI, Core Connectors, XSLT, Studio)
• Create, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools;
assist in development of advanced reports for ongoing customer needs.
• Configure and test integration security related to integration work (ISUs/ISSGs/Client APIs).
• Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
• Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders in the testing of
system integrations and configuration changes
• Create detailed integration specifications, design docs, field mappings, and testing plans to
support integration life cycle.
• Ensure that any new integration into the organization systems meets functional requirements,
system compliance, security standards and other specifications
• Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, and
• Monitor and triage scheduled Workday integrations; Research integration failures, perform root
cause analysis, and develop plans to mitigate and avoid future system issues
• Complies with SOX requirements to ensure controls are adhered to.
• Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information
Systems, or appropriate related field preferred.
• A minimum of 3-4 years of Workday integration development and support experience.
• At least 3-4 years of experience with systems integration, use of APIs, ETL, etc.
• Hands-on experience with Core Connectors, EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder), Document
Transformation, Workday Studio, Cloud Connectors for Benefits, PECI, Web Services
(SOAP/REST), calculated fields, advanced reports, reports as a service, XML/XSLT, and
Integration Security Configuration
• Technical knowledge of configuration standards, change management
• Working knowledge of object-oriented programing languages and scripts (e.g. Java, C#, JSON,
SOAP, XML, etc.)
• Experience implementing and/or supporting Workday HCM, Global compensation, Global Time
and Absence and Global Benefits
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to break complex problems down into simple elements and to tackle them logically
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a global environment
• Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
• Keen attention to detail
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus
• Workday certification with Report Writer/ Calculated Fields/ Integrations is highly desired.
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5627?lang=en-usJob Description Your Mission What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.