I am a passionate of UiPath, but for some months I have been experiencing a problem that is really frustrating.
Every single time that I start my robot (a robot that interacts with Excel and is most of the time on, doing some automated tasks) UiPath gets stucked for 20 minutes or more in “Adding Dependencies”… of course completely frozen.
After these 20-30 minutes pass, I can normally start the process of the robot and it works perfectly.
But if by any chance I close UiPath and start it again… the process repeats!
This would never happen before (2018.3 was not giving this problem). It was after the update 2018.4 that I started experiencing these problems. I have uninstalled completely UiPath and installed the newest version today, but the problem is exactly the same.
This situation is taking a lot of precious time for me, and it would be great if any of you has an idea of why this is constantly happening to me.
PS: I am using Community edition.