UiPath free Community Edition download

I can’t seem to find UiPath Community Edition download for free. I only see free trail.

Hi! Please click the “Try it” on the community cloud and it will ask you to sign up, if you’re already signed up just click the resource center.

1 Like

Hi
Welcome to uipath community
And a Happy new year :partying_face: @josephivann
We can get that from here https://platform.uipath.com

Where login with common authentication like use Gmail username and password
Once after logging in click on RESOURCES tab where we will be able to download the community edition

Cheers @geraldinejns

1 Like

Thank you, that works for me.

Thanks for reaching out. But so far this program which is Studio 2019.120-beta.61 Community License Exe Installer

edition sucks. I have to literally unplug my Ethernet cable to drag and drop and write code. Then to run the program plug the ethernet cable back in. Then, unplug it again, then plug it back in. I have to figure out what’s causing this. I’m using Windows 7 professional, my process is Pentium Dual-Core T4400 @ 2.20Gz , RAM=2Gig, 64bit OS, HDD=320gig.

I don’t want to install it on Windows 10 laptop that has 8gig of RAM. The HDD is solid state. Don’t want to slow that down.

Any suggestions. I like the program but their has to be a better version out.

Fine kindly check whether we have these configuration set in our PC

and software requirements

Cheers @geraldinejns

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.