UiPath Executor Crash Issue

Hello All,

I am developing a Project on Enterprise Studio v2020.4.3
The Automation deals with Oracle ERP(E- Business Suite to be specific - Java Based)

Everything works fine except one specific scenario.
At few points when we try to search/commit some data in the ERP, it takes time to load/submit (it has loading bar in the bottom). The Problem is, if the search goes beyond 20-30seconds it somehow crashes the UiPath Executor (Check the screenshot below)

I have tried adding delay, Element Exists, On Element appear and various other ways. But the problem is, the executor itself crashes.
I have seen similar topics on forum but most of them are pointing towards Excel freeze and changes in it. My case is surely because of ERP and i cannot change it.

I am unsure on how to look for root cause. Can it be something related to memory?

Screenshot (203)

Please Guide!

Hi. Do you fix the problem?

I meet also same problem and carzy on it for one week.

We want to inform you that UiPath is no longer supporting UiPath Studio 2020.4.X since 11 May 2021.

Reference: Out of support versions

So in order to keep receiving support, we strongly recommend:

• Removing all versions of UiPath Studio (UiPath Platform and UiPath Studio from Control Panel → Apps & Features).

Uninstalling does not remove the following:

• The settings in the folders %PROGRAMPDATA%\UiPath, %LOCALAPPDATA%\UiPath, and %APPDATA%\UiPath
  • The packages folder %USERPROFILE%.nuget\packages
  • The NuGet cache folder %LOCALAPPDATA%\NuGet\v3-cache
  • The Assistant processes folder in the Windows Start menu %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UiPath Assistant Processes

So we recommend removing all the content from the above folder paths.

Reference: Modify or Uninstall Studio

• Restart the machine

• Download and install either UiPath Studio 2022.4.4 or 2021.10.8

• Restart the machine

• Reconnect your UiPath Assistant to your UiPath Orchestrator

• Open UiPath Studio and use the latest UiPath stable version (not prereleases) and check if the issue is still present

Let us know if this helped.