Uipath create multiple folder

Hi I need a code to create multiple folder

eg today date 14 may 2019

I need to create folder
1st folder 2019 2nd inside this->05->3rd save file name

how can I achieve this can any one help me.

1 Like

Hi @Aditya10989 - Use Create File Activity, pass the Folder Name to that Activity - now.ToString(“MM”)

1 Like

@Aditya10989, use the create Directory activity

Pass Paths as : “M:\Temp" + Now.ToString(“yyyy”) +”" + Now.ToString(“MM”) +"" + Now.ToString(“dd”)

in your case :“Location To Create” + “2019” + "" + 05

1 Like

@devKarthikeyanR thanks for reply but how to create multiple folder with create directory.I just need to create three folder

1 Like

@devKarthikeyanR Thanks for your valuable time.Will ping you if somewhere I struck thanks once again

1 Like

Folder Insider → Folder Insider → Folder right ?

Just Pass the Paths as Folder names this : "C:\ "+“1stFolder\2ndFolder\3rdFolder”

1 Like

Use path.combine( place your Path and subfolders here)

1 Like

@devKarthikeyanR yes it is working fine but my issue is now I just want to insert in type into acutually here I am saving pdf file and here I need to create this folder and save this file.can we write create directory inside inside type into if not then please tell me how can I achieve this thanks.I mention this in attachment

1 Like

@Aditya10989 please use the create directory before you going to use the Save Dialog.
Create Directory → Create Folders till the File (Exclude the file name).
Type Inot → Folders till the File + Filename with extension.

hope it clears.

1 Like

oh yes that make sense. Thank you very much for help

1 Like

Hii, Can someone please tell me how do i traverse through multiple subfolders of outlook mailbox in order to create a new folder?

1 Like

Hi all,

I’m having this same issue and can’t seem to resolve. I need to create a folder for the current year and a subfolder of the current month in the format “11 November”. Thus the final trail should show “2019\11 November”.

I used a create directory activity and have it as below.

It creates the 2019 folder but not the subfolder (month).

Your assistance is appreciated on this.

1 Like