"UiPath.Core.Activities.OrchestratorHttpException: You are not authorized! Error code: 0\r\n

Hi,

I someone came to me with a question about a process that started this morning, but wouldnt start now.

it returns the error code:

I have honestly no idea what is wrong, could someone please help

Hi @Barend

Check UiRobot service is running or not !?

1 Like

It’s running right? or am I stupid?

When publishing another proces on the same machine I get this error:

18.4.1+Branch.master.Sha.bc66386dd8e2160b6d35f31d5ce934a5aa4cf4bd

Error: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. You are not authorized!

Error: System.ApplicationException: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. You are not authorized! ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: You are not authorized!

Server stack trace: 
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds, PublishFeedType feedType)
   at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds, PublishFeedType feedType) in D:\a\1\s\Common\UiPath.Service.Api\Client\UiPathDuplexProxy.cs:line 95
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(Int32 timeout, String packFilePath, IWorkflowProject workflowProject) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 421
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(Int32 timeout, String packFilePath, IWorkflowProject workflowProject) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 425
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.<>c__DisplayClass49_0.<PublishPackageAsync>b__0() in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 408
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.<PublishPackageAsync>d__49.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 408
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.<InternalPublish>d__47.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 372, HResult -2146232832

What I mean’t is, UiRobot is running or not in the taskbar i.e., robot tray
Check the json file is in editable mode (i.e., not write protected). And check any validation errors are there or not?

1 Like

Yes it’s connected and licensed. And which json file do you mean? And I cant find any validation errors in the process

“project.json” file.
Check the versions of studio and orchestrator.
If you are not running your studio version on latest version, try to update and see whether the same problem is persisting or not. And also update your dependencies under ‘mange dependencies’ sections in your project.

1 Like

@Barend @ChagantiAkhil
Hello, any one of you gets the solution on this. Please let me know I am facing the same issue.

" UiPath.Core.Activities.OrchestratorHttpException: You are not authenticated! Error code: 0 "

Hello @NikhilRPA,

Which versions are you using - UiPath studio & Orchestrator ?

Hi @ChagantiAkhil I am using the 20.10.02 version for UiPath Studio and Can I know how to check Orchestrator version. It would be same for both right?

If you are using community edition, you can find out orchestrator version in: cloud.uipath.com

Update all your packages, since you are using studio latest version, validate the project using ‘workflow analyzer’. You can also check the packages versions in ‘project.json’ file.
Also check whether you have enough permissions to publish a project into orchestrator.

1 Like

HI @ChagantiAkhil The version of Orchestrator is 20.12.17-release.65 which I got from orchestrator cloud. I have checked the version of the packages which is below

"UiPath.Excel.Activities": "[2.9.3]",
"UiPath.Mail.Activities": "[1.9.3]",
"UiPath.System.Activities": "[20.10.1]",
"UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities": "[20.10.6]"

And attaching the image file for permissions I have updated

@ChagantiAkhil Even though I am getting the same error which is

“Add Queue Item: You are not authenticated! Error code: 0”

Please check this:

@ChagantiAkhil Hi, I have read the above thread and Got to know that I need to maintain all the three same versions and which I am maintaining

UiPath Assistant 20.10.2
UiPath Robot 20.10.2
UIPath Studio 20.10.2
Orchestartrator 20.10.2

I don’t know somewhere I am missing. I guess

Try this:

If still the problem persists, contact UiPath support.

1 Like

@ChagantiAkhil
I think I updated the UiPath.System Activities to 20.0.4.
This helps me and I can able to get the items from Orchestrator.

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Great…
Good to know… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i am also facing the same issue and applied your solution but it din’t help for me.

Now I got the same issue.
I guess studio version 20.10.2 still not stable.
rrggh… make me stress