📢 UiPath Community MVP 2024 announcement!

We are excited to celebrate your dedication, passion, and expertise in building a thriving community where knowledge flows freely, innovation sparks, and growth takes center stage.

Today, we celebrate those who go above and beyond, shaping the future of automation with their knowledge, creativity, and unwavering support.

The UiPath Community recognizes and values its key contributors and influencers. We are thrilled to honor 125 individuals from 34 countries as part of our UiPath Community MVP network. Each of you has exhibited a dedication to excellence, and we appreciate your commitment to boldly exploring the unknown and shaping the automation landscape. Together, we are not merely automating processes; we are at the forefront of pioneering AI-powered automation, shaping the future of industry and innovation.

The UiPath community is always open to welcoming new members eager to make their mark, regardless of where you are in your automation journey, and recognize your efforts through various initiatives. Share your expertise, unleash your creativity, and dive into the world of enterprise automation and AI. Learn from the best, connect with like-minded individuals, and watch your knowledge and influence thrive.

A heartfelt congratulations to all our 125 UiPath Community MVPs! You’re an inspiration to us all, and we encourage you to connect with these amazing individuals on LinkedIn, Twitter, and their YouTube channels. Their ongoing insights and expertise are sure to keep you on the cutting edge of automation.

THANK YOU to each and every one of you. Your active participation, enthusiasm, and support are what truly make UiPath Community thrive. We are grateful to have you on board!

Discover Our Community MVPs 2024: Check Out Our Brand New Page for Community Champions!

And if this is not enough, we also added several improvements to our UiPath Forum. You can learn more about them here:

Stay connected,
UiPath Community

39 Likes

Hello,

I cannot access the Champions Center link. could you help me to check?

thank you,
Indra

4 Likes

Please try again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

It’s still not accessible.

BR,
indra

2 Likes

I see. It should work now, but will only work for signed-up users.

We will look into the fix, but for now, the workaround is to view the page with a Forum account signed in.

4 Likes

Hi,

now, I can access it. thank you for your support.

Regards,
Indra

5 Likes

Feel honored to be a part of such an amazing community!
Congrats to other MVPs!

5 Likes

I feel privileged to be included in such an exceptional community!

Congratulations to all the other MVPs! :dizzy: :dizzy:

10 Likes

I consider it a privilege to be a part of such an extraordinary Community. The sense of unity and shared purpose is truly inspiring. It’s not just about belonging, but also about contributing to something larger than oneself.
I am truly honored.

Congratulations to all the MVPs! :smiley:
Cheers!

9 Likes

Congrats to all UiPath MVP’s! Looking forward to collaborating with all fellows, expanding my network, and exploring new opportunities. Grateful for this recognition! :rocket: uipath mvp"

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! Thanks for all your contributions to the community!
Very thankful and appreciative for the recognition and greatly look forward to an amazing 2024!

5 Likes

Big congrats to all the 2024 UiPath MVPs! Well-deserved recognition for the exceptional contributions to the UiPath Community! Super happy and excited to be part of it again and for what is to come in 2024!

6 Likes

I’m honoured once again to be part of UiPath’s incredible family of Community MVPs.
Congratulations to the other 124 champions of the 2024 tenure.

9 Likes

So proud and happy to join this MVP community for 2024 and for the first time.
Congratulations to all other MVPs around the world!

7 Likes

I feel overwhelmed :heart:.
Also congratulations to all the fellow MVP 2024 buddies.

5 Likes

I’m feeling excited and honored to join UiPath MVP community for 2024. Congratulations to other MVPs.

8 Likes

Congratulations to all the MVPs.
I’m looking forward to collaborate together. :grinning:

8 Likes

Congrats to all the champions :tada:
Wish you all the best for this year and looking forward to work together! :hugs:

6 Likes

Thrilled to be a part of the UiPath MVP community! :star2:
Let’s continue to drive innovation and excellence together! :muscle:

6 Likes