This episode on the RPA Vanguard channel walks you through one way of comparing a “DateTime” (not Date) value received by a UiPath App from a UiPath Automation, and compare that to a DateTime value generated from the UiPath App.
Along the way, we see how we can use the UiPath App DateTime functions to format the DateTime before we can make such a comparison.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:17 - Prologue
- 02:25 - The Automation/Process
- 04:18 - The UiPath App
- 05:50 - Process DateTime & App DateTime
- 11:15 - UiPath Apps DateTime Functions
- 13:09 - Compare Process & App DateTime Values (Demo)
- 16:15 - Format App DateTime Values
- 21:57 - Apply Adjusments to DateTime Formats
- 31:14 - Compare Formatted DateTime Values
- 36:24 - Epilogue
Related UiPath App Video tutorials you may find helpful:
UiPath Apps Tutorial - Tip | Write Complex Expressions, the Easy way
UiPath Apps Tutorial - App to Automation UI based Feedback Loop
Code for this Tutorial can be downloaded from here.