Haven’t you heard? UiPath Apps is now available in Public Preview! Check out the full UiPath Apps Preview Announcement on our blog.
UiPath Apps is a cloud based low-code application development platform that enables you to build and share enterprise grade custom applications that deliver engaging user experiences. Using UiPath Apps, you can quickly build custom business applications that connect to data in any underlying cloud or on premises system using the power of automation.
Apps built with UiPath App Studio provide rich controls for data access and update as well as conditional logic for complex business needs. The underlying UiPath RPA platform provides advanced workflow and business logic capabilities to automate your entire end to end business process.
- Log into your Automation Cloud account on https://cloud.uipath.com (or if you don’t have an account, register here).
- Click on in the navigation bar.
- Check out the tutorial on Creating Your First App.
Check out the full UiPath Apps Documentation or jump into some useful topics highlighted below:
- Adding processes - Adding attended and unattended processes to an app
- Controls overview - A list of controls available to use in App Studio
- Layout and Styling - Customizing look and feel
- Events and Rules - Creating dynamic experiences
- Application Lifecycle Management - Publishing, versioning, and permission management
Watch Engage with Robots
Since nobody actually likes reading documentation… Go back and watch Engage with Robots from DevCon (Day 2, Session 18) to see UiPath Apps and UiPath Data Service in action.
Some frequently asked questions. More will be added here over the course of the preview as they come up.
Didn’t UiPath already release ‘Apps’?
Is it available on-premise?
Can I export apps to be run natively on my desktop or mobile device?
UiPath Apps are Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), which means they can be “pinned” to your device’s homescreen and can be launched stand-alone, giving users a near native experience without actually having to download or install anything.
If you truly want a native experience, read packaging an app as a client.
Reporting Issues and Feedback
- To submit your feedback, issues and/or suggestions, simply create a New Topic under the UiPath Apps category.
- For general questions about the Insider Program, please contact Insider team at Insider@UiPath.com
The Product Engineering team members will be engaged closely in reviewing all of your feedback and providing additional help or clarity.
We can’t wait to see what you build
From all of us on the UiPath Apps team, thank you for your participation and feedback!