Check out the GA Announcement blogpost!
UiPath Apps is a cloud based low-code application development platform that enables you to build and share enterprise grade custom applications that deliver engaging user experiences.
UiPath App Studio let you design professional-level apps that deliver rich and engaging end-user experiences. It lets you aggregate business data from multiple systems in real-time and publish the data to various systems including legacy ones using robots. All with just a few drag and drop controls!
The team has been hard at work since we released Public Preview making Apps even better! In addition to various bug fixes and many small enhancements, here are a few highlights:
Authoring assistance for identifying and fixing errors in your apps.
Language support for German, Japanese, and French. Switch to your preferred language using the language switcher by clicking on your profile icon at the top of the left navigation bar.
UiPath Apps is now available 2 deployment regions: US and Europe. Which region you use is determined by the location you selected when you signed up for Automation Cloud.
For a full list of updates, check out the release notes.
- Log into your Automation Cloud account on https://cloud.uipath.com.
(if you don’t have an account, you can register here)
- Click on in the navigation bar.
Before you start:
- Make sure you have an Automation Cloud account and the latest version of Studio+Robot installed (Apps Prerequisites).
- Download the Apps Tutorial Sample Process used in this walkthrough.
Check out the full UiPath Apps Documentation or jump into some useful topics highlighted below:
- Introduction - A quick overview of UiPath Apps
- Adding processes - Adding attended and unattended processes to an app
- Controls overview - A list of controls available to use in App Studio
- Layout and Styling - Customizing look and feel
- Events and Rules - Creating dynamic experiences
- Application Lifecycle Management - Publishing, versioning, and permission management
If you’re like me, you’d rather watch tutorials than read documentation, these links are for you!
- Creating Your First App (6min): Step-by-step guide to building a simple app.
Apps Work Ahead Webinar (1hour): VP Palak Kadakia show how to create tailor-made professional business applications with UiPath Apps and:
- Accelerate wider scale adoption of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) across your organization
- Build everything from simple forms to professional-grade apps
- Create and share business data across multiple applications
- Engage with Robots (41min): DevCon Day 2, Session 18. Bridgette Graham (Principal Engineer) and @evan.cohen (Senior Product Manager) share a technical deep dive on UiPath Apps and UiPath Data Service.
Stay tuned for full UiPath Academy courses, coming soon!
Want some help getting started? For some boilerplate template layouts, check out the Sample Templates provided in the Apps documentation.
For a full list of known issues and work-arounds, check out the release notes.
To submit your feedback, issues and/or suggestions, simply create a New Topic under the UiPath Apps category. The Product Engineering team members will be engaged closely in reviewing all of your and providing additional help or clarity.
As always, thanks in advance for your feedback!
From all of us on the UiPath Apps team, thank you for sharing the apps that you built on LinkedIn and Twitter (#uipathapps). We loved seeing your creativity and ingenuity. Keep them coming!!!